[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27 Sales

Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27 Sales

Post up good deals and Skylanders Sales

Re: Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27 Sales

Postby Omenix » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:06 pm

My whole post got deleted, so this isn't really what I wanted to say but I've spent half an hour on this and just don't have the energy to redo the whole thing.

With that out of the way, Stealth Elf? Seriously? She's in every starter pack and the chances are 95% that those who get the digital version already have 1 (or 5). This single is just obsolete.

The single Hot Streak seems to imply that there will also be a Single Spitfire otherwise it would also be obsolete, which is good news for those who are only getting Nintendo starter packs.

The combo pack is a good idea that you can get both the skylander and vehicle in one pack, but my question is to the price. Will it cost the same as the 2 individually, cheaper or more expensive? I hope it's approx. $30 ($25 in the US)
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Since I just got mentally bushwacked by my own brain, I decided to take another look at the Skylander Day Flyer and I noticed another subtle detail...

It Says...

Let me call your attention to...

That changes the math for many people out there speculating about the spread and makeup of the "40". Now Bowser and Donkey Kong don't have to contribute to the "40" and it also throws the door wide open for variants.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:12 am

Hmm...I need to get to my local store and see if they have a flyer left.

Is it bad to be more intrigued by a flyer than the poster? Lol...
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:44 am

The Flyer has some nice art.
If you just want to review the info, the pic here is deceivingly good: high resolution, etc. Click on it and you should be able to zoom in fairly well. Both sides are show in the Sales thread! Good Luck!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:56 am

Is the forum timed out on these posts? If you are making a long one, try typing in word or something...you can also sometimes back from the logout to the previous pane...another option would be to stay logged in forever, I mean...why would you want to leave?! :mrgreen:
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Previous

Return to Sales