More Info About Gamestop's SKYLANDER DAY .. All The Deals

Post up good deals and Skylanders Sales

More Info About Gamestop's SKYLANDER DAY .. All The Deals

Postby pdiddyt » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Little updated post for everybody. I did go today (Friday) and they assured me everything is being held. Both Steampunk Shrednaught and King Cobra Cadabra will be available tomorrow (6/27) for Skylander Day. My stores say the are all register locked until then. BOTH of them are Gamestop exclusives. Soooo especially with that trap I would get there bright and early tomorrow because they tend not to have a lot of traps. I missed out completely on the light trap (because they sold them all BEFORE the actual day). Great deals too!!! Go to gamestop and click on the flyers to get a complete wrap but here is a summary. RIGHT NOW (from 6/24-6/30) Eon's Elite are BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. So probably the best time to pick those up. SKYLANDER DAY ONLY (6/27) Both Core and Trap Masters will be BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. And as I said first chance to get the two Gamestop Exclusives. Also if you pre-order Superchargers you get both a poster and Steampunk Shrednaught trap for FREE!!! So go check out the flyers on their website. Happy Hunting tomorrow everybody :)
pdiddyt
Still New

Return to Sales