[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Thanksgiving / Black Friday Sales and Plan!

Thanksgiving / Black Friday Sales and Plan!

Post up good deals and Skylanders Sales

Re: Thanksgiving / Black Friday Sales and Plan!

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Well...thatvabout sums it up for us.
Please post up any better deals you hear about or find on the day.
My family and I enjoy Skylanders greatly but that doesn't mean we can't do it as inexpensively as possible...and we hope the same for all of you. Happy Hunting from the Orion's Islands!!

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Good job on planning all of this and hopefully good luck on getting what you can for cheap.
As for me, I'm only needing the Solar Flare Aurora as nothing else should be out that I don't already have. Mind you I need the original starter pack, though I'll wait for more then 1/2 off sale/clearance or cartwheel thing. Crash sets I think are gone, at least around me.
Now when it comes to movies and TV shows, that is what I'm looking to shop around for online. And any other gifts for the family.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:04 am

Thanks!
And I saw a few Christmas gifts for the family that I had my eye on as well. One at TRU was the 4 ft tall JENGA tower...lol.

I just updated some info:
Toys-R-Us is going online on Wed. at 9pm with their Black Friday Deals.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:03 am

Hope all those in the USA had a Happy Thanksgiving!

As for the Skylander purchases on that day and true black Friday: I was able to pick up Crash Edition PS4 (So I have the game and portal to trade/sell if anyone is interested), Solar Flare Aurora, Superchargers Land and Sky Packs, Legendary Bone Bash Roller Brawl, Legendary Jet Vac, Easter Thrillipede, Xmas Dive Clops, Big Bubble Pop Fizz, Trap Team Thunderbolt, Lightcore Bumbleblast, some Battlecast cards, Eon Elite Slambam/Zook/Ghost Roaster and Voodood. Helped chip away at some of the stuff I didn't pick up from previous games as well as get my kids some more figures.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Previous

Return to Sales