[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - TRU BOGO Free on Imaginators and Accesories

TRU BOGO Free on Imaginators and Accesories

Post up good deals and Skylanders Sales

TRU BOGO Free on Imaginators and Accesories

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:42 am

Toys R US is offering a BOGO Free right now on all Skylanders (Including single Imaginators) and accesories (including Imaginite Crystals!)
The sale runs from 1/15 thru 1/21.
That's a pretty good sale! Imaginite crystals are then @$5 each!

Happy Hunting!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: TRU BOGO Free on Imaginators and Accesories

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

This was a GOOD sale!
We stopped in to take a look and they actaully had a selection. As I have posted up, we had a slow start this year due to financial difficulties beyond our control...lol...but we caught up pretty well on Black Friday (huge story there I have yet to tell you all about).
Christmas saw the expansion packs E. Forest and Crash B but the Wave 3 stuff was still waiting for us.
Our Xmas buys (there was a drone in the mix...cool) produced several Rewards bonus' for TRU and Gamestop. They combined with B1G1 sales in a pretty effective way to maximize our dollars but I digress.
...at TRU we were looking to get Flare Wolf. I took a chance and asked if anything was in the back, unshelved yet. They checked and came out with Chain Reaction first thing!! WooWhoo!! So Chain Reaction and Flare Wolf with B1G1 Free AND a $10 Reward coupon wound up to be $6.......Score! Three dollar Imaginators!?!
This was a massive exception but has to be one of our best money savers.
I saw Wiisdom got the Crash/Cortex Expansion pack for free as he bought the Elven expansion too...THAT was great timing on his part! Kudos! (See his opening videos)
It was a good deal on the imaginite crystals...basically $5 each with the B1G1 Free deal. So we picked up water and undead. Along with the ones from the various combo packs and the three Legendary crystals we already have, I think we are just missing the tech and dark now.
As I've posted elsewhere, we are waiting to really jump into creating our own Skylanders until we finish the main game. It has allowed us to hold off on the crystals and buy us some time until they start going on sales like this.
On a sidenote, I really like the designs of the crystals. The collector in me has to be kept in check as its very tempting to try for one of each design. I keep reminding myself how much fun it is to hunt them all down later...it will be like a quest...The 2017 Crystal Quest!!!! lol...
In any case, the TRU B1G1 Free sale was very good to us and I will post up any similar ones in the future. So game on players...!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Sales