[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - 3DS edition news #1

3DS edition news #1

Post the latest Skylanders News

3DS edition news #1

Postby TacoTime117 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Now I realize that not many people play mainly for 3DS, but it's what I prefer. For you portal masters who play both, I have the 3DS news.

If no one has heard, Trap Team 3DS does not use physical traps. It uses in game traps.

Now for my main topic- if you played Swap Force 3DS you'll know what I'm talking about. Beenox has done an excellent job at improving the graphics on the 3DS. They have payed more attention to detail. The story is also longer, unlike Swap Force, which about 5 chapters with 1-3 levels each. Trap Team has 4 chapters, however they each contain 7 levels. Guys, that's 28 levels, plus the first and last ones, coming out at 30 levels. That's double the amount that Swap Force has. Longer play time and unique levels with beautiful detail lets you further connect with your Skylanders.

That's all for now, so catch you later portal masters!
TacoTime117
Rookie

Re: 3DS edition news #1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:08 am

I have touted the 3DS Version since Day 1, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:23 am

Its definitely worth getting both, even if you font have a 3ds, you get different often special characters and I often find its useful having a second poster.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby TacoTime117 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Lol 1ofwiisdom. I have noticed a scalper has come to my local Target. I came in and a particularly older guy, seems odd as can be, was browsing. I came back, after he left the section, and every one of the Nitro Krypt Kings had been, well "scalped". There were at least 6-7 of the figure before, so now I'm on a big wait to get my Nitro Krypt King, hopefully before old McDonald comes back, lol
TacoTime117
Rookie

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 pm

They really need a limit of 2 per customer and 3/4 per "group" with higher amounts being shipped there would be no problem. Luckily for me the only people to compete with ate people getting gifts and people who play the game, and I dont mind going without a granite crusher or legendary jawbreaker, knowing that the person who bought it will enjoy the product itself and not the money its "worth"
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:08 pm

They are not going to sell out of Nitro Krypt King this fast. All that person is doing it giving Activision the money showing it is selling. It's going to be around at least until March or so. That's how it was with Nitro Magna Charge. It gets restocked.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to News