[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Micro Comics w/Traps Release Dates

Micro Comics w/Traps Release Dates

Post the latest Skylanders News

Micro Comics w/Traps Release Dates

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:00 am

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the main Trap Team section.
It looks like the Micro Comics with the Legendary Traps will be released at TRU:
Deja Vu Funpack on 11/2, Blades FunPack on 11/9 and the Jawbreaker FunPack on 11/16.
They are listed for sale at $9.99.
Deja Vu seems to have a legendary water trap and the other two seem to have legendary undead traps.

I posted pics of these under this subject in the Trap Team Section.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Micro Comics w/Traps Release Dates

Postby Omenix » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Hmm, odd there would be 2 undead legendary traps, and not even a hint to what they do or why youd want them... I probably wont get them anyway, during the story traps were fun to have, trapping them, but after the main campaign is over theyre all just in the vault, which loses the magic. On another note, I had been considering making some custom trap molds, but after everything else im doing, my mind is just full of ideas really.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:10 am

I agree that two undead traps out of three seems...unusual. Perhaps they have more than just these three planned..? Who knows...lol. As to the traps themselves, I don't expect them to do anything special, just be a trap. If they do anything special, Great! Unexpected Bonus! We are all up for undead traps...I was really only comsidering the Deja Vu water legendary trap...still have a need for another water trap.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:59 am

Really doubt these do anything different in the game. Seems to be just cosmetic so far. Kaos and Ultimate Kaos Traps come to mind.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Yeah, my thoughts are that these will just function like a regular trap and are geared toward collectors who must have "all the traps."
The sad thing is, these will be easier to get than some of the regular traps :cry:
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:28 am

Yup, it's like Kaos and Ultimate Kaos. I will get 2 sets if I can as the game registers them as Legendary sculpts. Want to put one with Masker Mind on it and the other possibly Wolfgang.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:58 am

The Deja Vu Micro Fun Pack...in hand...11/02.

And the back...

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:17 am

Congrats! I heard the comics are pretty good also if you are into the story of Skylands.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:27 am

Thanks! I just got a look at it...wanted my son to open it (encourage reading and all that!)
The artwork looked real good.
I found the standard micro comics #1-3 at my local GameStop. They were only @$3 each. ( Ironically, they have been designated as stocking stuffers for my son so...alas...I won't be able to look at them until Christmas!!...lol!)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to News