[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Micro Comics w/Traps Release Dates

Micro Comics w/Traps Release Dates

Post the latest Skylanders News

Re: Micro Comics w/Traps Release Dates

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:01 am

I haven't read them yet but I have the first 2 Legendary ones. I haven't been to Gamestop in a while. These are actually quite rare. It's about 6 per store.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Demgrogen » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:30 pm

I'm in Baltimore, Maryland and both my Game Stop and Toys R Us has a large supply of them. I went with Toys R Us because I wanted to get the traps. As a bonus, they had the Jawbreaker out. I was able to pick up that and the Blades comic last Sunday (now my roleplaying day can go uninterrupted). My spending is limited so I only had one trap for each element. Unfortunately I had an Undead Skull, but the new paint job is pretty awesome.
Demgrogen
Mabu

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:04 pm

My son and I love these comics! We couldn't wait till Christmas and went ahead and opened them. Tomorrow we plan to get the Legendary Jawbreaker one. Thanks for the reminder!!

I had wanted to get them for my nieces and nephews but our TRU allowed only one per customer. I will probably get the ones without the traps for their stockings and they can read our legendary ones when they come over here. Great lessons for kids to learn on good sportsmanship and working as a team.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:45 am

The comics are good...

And just fyi, if you want the "complete" experience and collection you have to buy the Legendary ones at TRU AND the generic ones...No real surprise there, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Previous

Return to News