[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders Eruptor to Heat Up Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Skylanders Eruptor to Heat Up Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Post the latest Skylanders News

Skylanders Eruptor to Heat Up Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:26 am

SKYLANDERS MAKES DEBUT IN MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE!

Skylanders Character, Eruptor, will Join the One-of-a-Kind Balloon Fanfare in New York City on November 27

Skylanders, the popular kids video game that brings physical toys to life, is taking flight in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for the first time! Fan-favorite Skylanders character Eruptor will join the prestigious collection of balloons at the parade, marking a significant pop culture milestone for the franchise.

Fan-favorite character Eruptor, who will be flying high above the New York City skyline, hails from deep in the underground of a floating volcanic island that launched his entire civilization to the surface after a massive eruption. He's a complete hot head - steaming, fuming, and quite literally erupting over almost anything.

In fact, to re-create Eruptor's smoldering physique, artists used more than 40 gallons of florescent paint and five barrels of glitter! The live broadcast of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will begin at 9 a.m. all time zones on NBC. A sneak peak of the Eruptor balloon can be viewed via the attached graphical render.

And here is a preview for you of what is to come to the streets of New York City...

You are welcome for the GIANT poster at the top...Just a perk to being on the Skylander Club!
Last edited by 1ofWiisdom on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Skylanders is Heating Up Macy's Thanksgiving Parade with

Postby Omenix » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:04 am

What exactly is the parade? Is it something annual? Is it popular? Is it ticketed? Do people come from all over america to see it? Is it a tourist attraction?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:08 am

Haha,yeah it is kind of a big deal...It is in NYC, so the media covers it. Most people have Thanksgiving dinner, or a late lunch and with family over, it is something to cover the morning hours for kids and adults while some (usually very few) slave away in the kitchen. It isn't going to draw tourists like New Years, but I bet a lot of people do venture that way to take it in etc. In a nutshell it is basically a HUGE parade that features some very high end brands and promotions.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Ah I see, so for eruptor to have gotten in is a big achievement and should be massive for advertisement.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Yep, exactly!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Skylanders Eruptor to Heat Up Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Here are some pictures of the special, promotional figure:

And here is the showcase video:

My post office rejected the package on my behalf, without notifying me...just like they did with the Eon's Elite package of Spryro and Chop Chop. I wonder what all else they reject without telling me?!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Figure....!?! Where did this come from?!? Wow!!
The New Yorker in me is Jealous!...lol!
Too cool!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:55 pm

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP: