[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Elite Stealth Elf and Elite Terrafin: Available Now

Elite Stealth Elf and Elite Terrafin: Available Now

Post the latest Skylanders News

Elite Stealth Elf and Elite Terrafin: Available Now

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Just fyi, GameStop has Elite Stealth Elf and Elite Terrafin available NOW. I picked them up tonight.

Paul shot me a tweet about spotting Terrafin earlier today...I ran up to town after work and was able to score both :mrgreen:

Unboxing vids, Intros, and Upgrades are on the way!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Elite Stealth Elf and Elite Terrafin: Available Now

Postby Omenix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:11 am

Great news! Our releases are crazy, we got wave 1 then ee spyro and chop chop. Then the trap masters of wave 2, no cores, then ee trigger happy and whirlwind, and finally, releasing on friday, we have light and dark expansion packs, part of wave 3. Will we ever get the rest of wave 2? What about wave 3? Is that on friday too?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:20 am

I know TRU will have Wave 3 here on Sunday (12/21). These were originally dated 1/10/2015...no clue why that changed by almost a month, but I'm not complaining!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:14 am

Ohh! And by the way Up is now Down, and Black...You got it!..The New White!!
What is goin' on?!? Lol!
Well...keeps it exciting!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:52 am

Last edited by thewayofzook on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:13 am

Oooh Tuff Luck!! (Pun intended) what have releases been like in the past? Is this unusual? Because our situation is definitely unusual! Hope they come to you soon, its unfair that the releases arent even close to each other worldwide.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Yes indeed! I held the Elite Terrafin in my hands today at my local GameStop. They didn't have Elite Stelth Elf though. I'll wait to pick him up. Christmas financial planning..lol!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:32 pm

thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:37 am

Both of these are technically rare right now because they were put in with the Wave 3 stuff that isn't fully out it's like Wave 3.1 with 3.2 coming later on. They still were suppose to be released in January as the last 2 are going to be coming out at once also if obtained if you're store happens to have both.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Hey!! Got to my local GameStop and Elite Steath Elf Has arrived in time to be wrapped up for my wife! It's really a gift for me! But Stealth Elf is my wife's fav so she gets to be the official owner!!
Elite Terrafin AND Wallop hopped into my bag for the ride home! They can stay!, What the Heck!!
Additionally, they contribute to the Buy 6, GetOneFree deal thru the GameStop Club!
I must say all three look pretty Snazzy!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to News