[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - GameStop doing Skylander trading again!

GameStop doing Skylander trading again!

Post the latest Skylanders News

GameStop doing Skylander trading again!

Postby PortalMasterTim » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello portal masters!

I have confirmed news with my local Gamestop here in California that skylanderswill be tradable again! Exactly what they would be but they said that the seen the paperwork stating that they will be doing trades! Unfortunately they will only give you in store credit for the Skylanders you trade.if you remember be yours back they did the Skylander trading. with so many Skylanders they will be able to get better business because so many people need older Skylanders! if you have any questions ask me and ill ask my local shop.
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Re: GameStop doing Skylander trading again!

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:35 am

I hope it is legit credit. I always think of that captioned pic...It is a room full of video games and the text reads, "I could trade ALL of this in at GameStop for $15.00."

I'm figuring a few bucks per figure...but like you said, the big deal here will be for people to land a S2 Bash, Ghost Roaster, etc. without having to pay $$$ to a scalper. You'd be surprised how many people got in on one game and then their kids moved on...that means they show up selling them off, or trading them in (which is the route most parents go as it means unused Skylanders can fund Call of Duty etc). I have a local store that takes them in and you sometimes see some cool stuff (Voodood, Dino-Rang before the re-release, etc).
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:05 am

1ofwiisdom you hit on the nose! Parents will be selling them back to game stop. I'm sure they will be falling off the pegs! And I will be there waiting for those series 2 and some light cores I missed! I suggest everyone keep an eye out for what they are missing!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:10 am

Haha, will do. If you are in frequently enough they will usually take down your name and what you are looking for...

What do you still lack?
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:34 pm

I don't need any but as far as what is rare I can pretty much list what they are. Rare ones for Swap Force are already Magna Charge, Nitro Magna Charge, Free Ranger, Legendary Free Ranger (to an extent), and Grilla Drilla.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby PortalMasterTim » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:04 pm

I'll be making my list of what I lack and I'll put up and see what hits lol. Maybe some good trades!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:39 am

I'm taking in my extra Tree Rex today. I'm curious as to how much credit I get for him.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Teepo » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Does gamestop sell used Skylanders figures? I've never actually seen them before so I was just curious. I did see a bunch that people traded in a couple of days back when I went to pick up a couple of traps but when I asked about them they said those weren't for sale because they were sending them off island to get cleaned up.
Teepo
Mabu

Return to News