[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Nitro Headrush..Releasing...????

Nitro Headrush..Releasing...????

Post the latest Skylanders News

Nitro Headrush..Releasing...????

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:43 pm

My wife caught this...
Nitro Headrush!...Releasing....??????
The "Yesterday" referred to in the picture was the 24th of January. I haven't hit Target so I have no idea if she has actually released.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Nitro Headrush..Releasing...????

Postby Omenix » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Im afraid I wouldnt know either, I cant go to target today as its Australia Day which is a public holiday, and even if I could go out I doubt theyll be here yet with shipping timed and our odd releases.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:38 am

Yep, saw that on the road Saturday from my Twitter feed. The snow has melted and the roads are clear...I may try to make my rounds tomorrow night and check.

Those posts usually don't align with the exact release, but are a good ballpark indicator.

Target is ALWAYS the toughest variant to land for me...They seem to get them in once, and there are no limits on purchases, so 1 person can just clean things up. It is extremely rare that my local Target will restock their store exclusives, which is kind of mind boggling.

Hopefully she won't be too much of a pain...
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Well...no worries yet...I hit two Target stores yesterday...no luck. She is Not there yet. Neither is Love Potion Pop Fizz. Although, a separate Toys R Us told me LPPF is being held until Feb 7th.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:42 pm

I went in to my local target and big w, target was no dice, but I saw love potion pop fizz at big w. I assumed it wasnt register locked as there were tags and everything. I did choose not to get it, but its good knowing its out there to be found, and all you need to do is look. :D
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:46 pm

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:30 am

Internet scuttlebutt seems to lean towards a 02/15 release date for her at Target stores.
I also caught reports about Legendary Bushwack releasing on the same day at TRU stores.
AS always, good to know but a grain of salt....

And since i'm on a roll, caught some pictures of the Easter specials- special volcanic tussle sprout, an easter bunny earth trap, etc with release dates of March 3rd being bandied about.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:54 am

You mentioned legendary bushwack, well ive personally seen him at my local big w, about 15 available. We know stock, we know its been shipped and we know its probably got a street date at TRU.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:15 pm

I honestly think LBW and NHR were intended to be available earlier in the year...with the west cost port issues I'm thinking everything got slowed down.

I'm making a video on the Easter releases...everything got sent out yesterday.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to News