[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Red Hot Tussle Sprout Available in Canada!!

Red Hot Tussle Sprout Available in Canada!!

Post the latest Skylanders News

Red Hot Tussle Sprout Available in Canada!!

Postby pdiddyt » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:09 pm

I am not sure if it is available in other countries, but for certain know it is there. As for the US, I went to Toys r Us yesterday and there was nothing new or know signs of this variant villain trap. It is pretty strange and has been the pattern throughout this game that other countries are getting waves/skylanders/traps first. Many blame it on the port strikes. So everyone outside the US enjoy your red hot tussle sprout trap and our easter/spring ediiton Skylanders if you have them :)
pdiddyt
Still New

Re: Red Hot Tussle Sprout Available in Canada!!

Postby Omenix » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:56 pm

I really think Activision should make a better effort to have the waves available everywhere at the same time. If canada has it US, Australia, new Zealand, Europe, Africa, basically everywhere should have it .
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:37 am

Canada scores, haha. Thanks for the heads up...Although, I bet they'll stick out like a sore thumb since they aren't in Life or Water Traps :lol:

I think they sometimes try to structure it so a certain country/region gets something first. Universal would be cool, or perhaps a scaled system.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:57 am

Stopped into TRU today...They had 18 Red hot Tussle Sprouts on the pegs!
So they have arrived here in Central Florida!
And...yes...they were pretty obvious in the veritable sea of blue traps....!
Still...they did have a Seed Serpent or two and several others, like the magic hourglass.

In general, I think the special villain traps ARE fairly subdued and relatively easy to miss.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:29 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:48 pm

:geek: Which of these is Not like the Other?..Which of These does Not Belong!! :geek:
My best attempt to channel my inner Sesame Street.

Anyway!! lol....
I just can't bring myself to buy ANOTHER Earth trap that I really don't need....
As it is I still, haven't made up my mind about the Easter Trap!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 am

Yeah, I'm a bit hesitant on the Traps as I'm getting closer to completion and realizing I won't want 2x of everyone...at least for the price and hassle.

The good news about the Easter Bunny Trap is that it should at least be readily available!

My biggest fear is if they have no functionality in the next installment. I think once stock returns, it would be wise on their part to perhaps address that concern...it would make it a lot easier to spring for the special and extra traps.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby pdiddyt » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 am

Good find Orion's Island!!! I am on my way to Toys r Us now to see if Pennsylvania got some :)
pdiddyt
Still New

Return to News