[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Enigma Now Available!

Enigma Now Available!

Post the latest Skylanders News

Enigma Now Available!

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:27 am

Very busy day for me, but we finally have some Wave 5 news!

Enigma is available online at GameStop, looks to be dropping Friday at TRU, and more importantly is already in-store here (at GameStop) here locally 8-) If I get away from work early enough I'll try to swing by...I'm also interested to see if any other Skylanders have dropped. BUT, tomorrow is also the NFL Draft and that is usually one of the few must watch events for me.

Here is the link for anyone who has to pull the trigger NOW:

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Enigma Now Available!

Postby Omenix » Fri May 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Nice! Ive he, and shortcut and thunderbolt, are apparently available at EB Games, but ive seen no official source. Ill check it out today and get back to you on that. It'd be nice to come home with a puzzling conundrum, and either way, if hes there or not, i will :mrgreen:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Fri May 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Ok, thunderbolt was there, noone else new (except for elites). However target website has thunderbolt, shortcut, water mini pack and fire mini pack. Interesting that gill runt and EE gill grunt come available at the same time, as with weeruptor and EE eruptor.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat May 02, 2015 12:25 am

Nice!

I've got Enigma, Fling Kong, and Flip Wreck all in hand and have introduced them...All 3 are awesome!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue May 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Ya' See!?!? I have my head down for just a little while...get distracted with "life stuff" and BOOM!...New Skylanders Everywhere!!! Lol!!!
Thanks for the heads up!! These and then waiting for the inevitable sale at Gamestop for the last two Elites....C'Mon Discount!!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 06, 2015 4:16 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1