Skylanders 5 reveal date

Post the latest Skylanders News

Re: Skylanders 5 reveal date

Postby Omenix » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:02 am

Ok so there's going to be land sea and sky areas, but will they all be available at launch? And how much do the superchargers and vehicles cost? And when's the release date? Will there be heroic challenges? Battle mode? Online races?

But what is exciting is the fact that we can customize the vehicles. Also the vehicles all seem to have certain areas that are articulated, such as hot streaks wheels, so it's less of an action figure and more of a real toy. I remember i used to have hot wheels cars which i could race and my grandma got me box of them one Christmas, i hope this game aims to replicate that. Also, what's the packaging like? Will the vehicles come with the superchargers? Will there be cores? Another good thing, though, is the fact that traps are still usable.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:42 am

Aaaannnddd....

Do you notice the prototype, Spitfire, in the Starter Pack? Did to see the second, different version in the same picture? ...WhAaaaaaatt!?!

Last edited by Orion's Islands on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:51 am

I had sort of hoped the skylanders could go inside the vehicles, but i guess that would have been hard to implement. I'm not entirely sure i like the design of the new portal, but the stunts and racing seems fun. In a Family Gamer TV interview the guy said he couldn't talk about online interactions. It's not a yes, but it's not a no. I really think that online could make or break the franchise here, getting people to pay full price on day one rather than waiting, getting people to keep buying and playing after the main story, and just a new gimmick.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:52 am

Also I'd just like to say how much I like the box art.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Previous

Return to News