[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders 5 reveal date

Skylanders 5 reveal date

Post the latest Skylanders News

Re: Skylanders 5 reveal date

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon May 18, 2015 12:10 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon May 18, 2015 3:57 am

Well i have ideas on that, the multiplayer could be a type of battle/war mode and it can be called Skylanders: The Battle Teams where players team up and basically start in the corner of the battle maps and 2-4 people team up, allowing for 4-16 players per regular map, or large maps have between 5-8 teams of 2-8 players allowing for 16-64 players (in extreme cases). The teams are differentiated by coloured armor which lights up as a lightcore on the portal. I would say that only 1 of each character can be on each team eg only 1 Spyro per team.

Theres still something missing, any ideas?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 am

#TBT=Throw Back Thursday

I haven't heard anything on the reveal for Skylanders' 5th Installment.

I have several ideas, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed May 20, 2015 4:31 am

Ah throwback Thursday. Ive never heard that before. I dont know about these new fangled internet terms, all i know about is skylanders and casusl gaming. :oops: :lol:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 20, 2015 4:37 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat May 23, 2015 2:25 am

Ok while at EB Games getting EE Terrafin the manager told me the name of skylanders 5, he said it was extremely confidential and that was all he could tell me. I don't want him to lose his job so ill just give you clues. Firstly, think of characters in a comic book, who have special abilities. Secondly, think about how Trap Shadow from Swap Force sounds like part of Trap Team? Similar thing here. Orions Islands leaked character is giving off a similar vibe as the character im thinking of. A cookie and speculation for the one who guesses it ;)

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat May 23, 2015 10:36 am

Hello, Cryptic! Let me introduce you to my mutant friend, Enigma. He lives in Conundrum, which is a suburb of Riddle. :lol:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun May 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Well there goes my crypticity . Over on DarkSpyro theyve found evidence to support the name Skylanders: SuperChargers.

My riddle had characters in comic books=SUPERheroes and a character in Swap Force = magna CHARGE.

Orion's Islands leaked character is giving of a vehicular vibe. Which all leads to the next game being a racing/vehicle gimmick. Which leads me to think online is a possibility as most racing games have online races. Pretty exciting!

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun May 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Well...There are a few rumors running about...ummm...about the name of Skylanders 5. Interesting...and it kinda follows your hints...sorta....
I won't say what it is to preserve the potential surprise. (I'm sure internet savvy folk such as yourselves can hunt it down if you want)

I think Activision is pretty locked into making the reveal before E3. Personally, I like that they have held back so far. Last year, didn't work out so well. They made the reveal early but weren't willing or prepared to add or elaborate on anything a few weeks later when E3 hit. Which rendered E3 kinda ...useless, in my opinion...from a Skylander point of view. I would prefer them to give out the name, if they must, prior to E3 but nothing else. Then the first look we get will be at E3! Makes it an EVENT!!

Case in POINT: TODAY....!
TODAY!, I finally went in and defeated Kaos in TRAP TEAM! My son, went a little early and beat Kaos in his game only@2 weeks ago.
(We each save our own version: He likes to race thru a level like he's being chased :lol: (COINS..?!? No TIME, DAD!! LEAVE 'EM...LETS GO! LETS GO!!! :lol: ) I like to go slow, explore, find each Treasure, Soul GEM, etc.-All stars on a level is my win! If we are on his game, I follow his lead. My game, we reverse it.)

Bottom line, as opposed to too early, I would prefer them to reveal much later, skipping even E3 if need be. Let the other titles trip over each other, Skylanders is the LEADER. Show some confidence, pick the way and time you want to release.
They are just coming to the end of the Trap Team releases...Its a long time until October/RELEASE DATE.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun May 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to News