[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders 5 reveal date

Skylanders 5 reveal date

Post the latest Skylanders News

Re: Skylanders 5 reveal date

Postby Omenix » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:58 am

I think its possible the vehicles may be lightcore, but what i fear is the fact they seem to have 2 gimmicks, vehicles and superchargers. However its possible , based on the listings info, that all figures are "superchargers" and only the vehicle is the gimmick. I really don't know for sure, but i hope they keep it fair, a vehicle and a supercharger shouldn't cost more than a trap and a trap master. I can see the superchargers being core priced and the vehicles being the cost of the difference between a core and a gimmicklander added to the price of a trap. Again, this is all just speculation, but the hype here is real, and if sources are to believed the reveal is only a day away.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:36 am

I had wanted to make a video on the recent "leaks/rumors" and didn't do it...Some of you have drawn the conclusion correctly as to why. I was told to expect some much better info and assets in the not too distant future.

As for my take on what has been posted here already...I believe the vehicles will be cars, boats, planes etc...It is likely VV expanding what we saw in SWAP Force. None of that is based on anything official, since I have nothing...I do think it will be standard gameplay though.

I have always said I think there should be a stand alone kart racer game and a stand alone PvP game...I maintain that and think it would be smart for the series to do those things.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:23 pm

:lol:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Its like going to bed on December 24th :shock: and NOT being sure tomorrow is Christmas! :o

Good, Bad...Hey! At least its interesting! :lol:

As for vehicles...Bruiser Cruiser was one of my favorite villians...so I'm curious as to where they go with 'em.
(see what I did there?!?...."Go" with 'em...and they are vehicles!?! 8-)...Ka'Chow!!!)(See there again!!....Lightning McQueen reference :!:)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:24 pm

Lol, yeah I remember last year it was revealed overnight and i woke up and couldn't get the characters out of my head all day, just like Christmas! This is all really exciting and i hope for online (we could be featured in 1ofwiisdoms streams :lol: )
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:47 am

Oh yeah, if there is online, subscribers and forum members have first dibs, lol.

I don't have anything "official" to post so I'm still holding back on the leaks most have seen and a few other things...Although I did nail it that we'd have boats and planes as opposed to just cars! At the time I typed that Eurogamer hadn't blown out the cover art, lol.

That said, the cover art is sweet! It looks like Mad Max versions of Terrafin and Trigger Happy...I feel that it is part imagination at work and part, "How can we get the most people to buy a 3rd, 4th, or 5th character?" Reposes can only take you so far...radically changing the appearance of a character with tactical gear works for me...Have you seen Terrafin yet?! Freaking sweet!

Now picture Boomer rolling in with a bag of bombs over one shoulder and a tommy gun with grenades aimed, haha!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:07 am

The full-rez version is excellent with detail!
Interestingly: The Light and Dark Element symbols are worked into the orange background mozaic with the other element symbols. But not in the Main Skylanders:SuperChargers logo displayed!...What does that mean?!?
Attachments
Skylanders--SuperChargers-packshot-cover-boxart %281%29.jpg
Skylanders--SuperChargers-packshot-cover-boxart %281%29.jpg (24.34 KiB) Viewed 6901 times
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:13 am

Speaking of which....!

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:39 am

ITS REVEALED, ITS FINALLY REVEALED!!! Portal Owners Pack, Reposes who are Superchargers, in fact 10 reposes means a light and dark reposed Supercharger. There's even more give me a second to collect my thoughts :lol: the hype is killing me i might not sleep tonight each supercharger has a vehicle, and the vehicles have ARTICULATION :D

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:43 am

Link to the Official Superchargers Video...

And some ART...
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to News