[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - wave 5 Australia

wave 5 Australia

Post the latest Skylanders News

wave 5 Australia

Postby Omenix » Wed May 27, 2015 2:15 am

By chance i found Fling Kong, Rocky Roll, Flip Wreck and Echo on EB Games website, will check in store tomorrow. What's strange is no sign of Enigma, so I'll check that out too. I think with them being available now, the Skylanders Supercharge official reveal will be within the next couple days.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: wave 5 Australia

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed May 27, 2015 9:46 pm

Ok...so I'm really hoping they pull a grand misdirection and reveal the name....
...and then....
Say not a single word more....

"Revealing at E3" in little letters at the bottom.

I think the Internet would explode.

It's a dream...I have.

(Ps- good hunting! Just picked up Flip Wreck today! I really like Enigma and I'm trying to get a feel for Echo as we speak)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Thu May 28, 2015 3:16 am

That reveal would be awesome.

Yeah i checked, we now officially have every character released, although i never actually saw water and fire minis. Something i did see, new traps! Half a box of kaos, i saw the new yawn traps the new rocket traps, i think there was something else too but im not certain. I did end up buying fling kong, and i also grabbed Elite Trigger Happy.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Thu May 28, 2015 3:22 am

Also on that name, Mutant Swarm, i think that would be a bunch of tiny characters in a group, much like Pikmin and they woild all end in swarm, such as Ro-Boom Swarm for Tech and they have 2 special features, they can squeeze into small areas even smaller than mini areas in the academy, and on the push of a button they join together and mutate into a giant mutant creature such as Mutant Ro-Boom for Tech.

Is that what you were going for or am i way off?

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Fri May 29, 2015 3:08 am

Another idea for Mutant Swarm would be 2 Undead time themed characters called Beast and Vurst, and when you put them on the portal the first one says "It was the Beast of Times" and the second one says "It was the Vurst of Times" to match with the common phrase "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri May 29, 2015 3:44 pm

:lol:
Ta-haha-hahaha!
I think one should be light element and the other dark!
:lol:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to News