[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders Superchargers .... pretty close to 100%

Skylanders Superchargers .... pretty close to 100%

Post the latest Skylanders News

Skylanders Superchargers .... pretty close to 100%

Postby pdiddyt » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Well it looks like we can be pretty confident this is the case. There has been a few characters now being shown that match the box art image. Namely a bird and a fire dragon looking figure. Looking forward to see how the idea works. The announcement directly from Activision should be tomorrow. I am sure everyone will enjoy having the official news not just leaks. Right? So how does the game look to you? Well there will be some much better info tomorrow as 1of1wisdom, myself, and others get it directly from Activision and can share :D
Attachments
Skylanders--SuperChargers-packshot-cover-boxart (1).jpg
Skylanders--SuperChargers-packshot-cover-boxart (1).jpg (24.34 KiB) Viewed 4146 times
pdiddyt
Still New

Re: Skylanders Superchargers .... pretty close to 100%

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Who Is This?!?...
What's your Operating Number?!?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:21 pm

I can't make it out for sure, but it seems that the characters up top are Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy and Terrafin, and they seem to have vehicles?!
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:35 pm

All seriousness on the table here...Vehicles could work, they could flop...who Knows!?! It depends on how they put them to use and the specifics of the game mechanic, etc, etc.
The ONE thing I DO know.....How UP FLYNN's ALLEY IS THISS!!! :lol: I think he's gonna be happier than a hawk in an updraft!!
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:51 am

Yep, just waiting to have it safe to reveal things! I guess technically since I don't have anything, I would not be doing something near as bad as those who have the info and have leaked it. The desire, of course, is that none of the leaks happen and the other Skylander sites don't post things prematurely...I try to keep it a little classier here than just posting up all the stuff out there out of respect to the people who make the game and their plans etc.

This is how it goes with all news...release info is prepared and sent out with strict guideliens and then some outfit decides to "accidentally' post it early so they can spike their own traffic etc, pretty sad really. We will go for quality, not "first."

Anyway, pretty excited given the tactically equipped Skylanders!

Much more to come very soon!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to News