[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27

Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27

Post the latest Skylanders News

Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 am

Caught this pic about Supercharger Art being seen at Gamestop posted by 'fairyland' on DarkSpyro. But the banner top caught my eye...
Ohh boy.

Well....I can't say I have iron faith and majestic hopes ....more like...no expectations and mundane realities.
But it does give opportunity to apply some learned lessons.

BIG LESSON Numero UNO: Whatever items they advertise as arriving on Skylander Day, show up and look for two days earlier...at least. Last time they SOLD the items advertised for the special day...a few days early. (Sorry...That STILL boggles my mind! lol)

Lesson2: Its not unrealistic to expect some sort of deal on The Elites. I would also expect a Trap sale. Perhaps, the Shrednaught variant will be available (see Lesson Numero UNO).

Lesson 3: Grab a flyer on your visit several days before the sale (see Lesson Numero UNO). Know the sales they are offering and remind them about them on the day. It is very possible you will know the sales far better than they will. I had to remind them that I was supposed to get a mini comic with my purchase last time.

Don't expect too much, good luck and wind up that Hope Spring, apparently it is Eternal.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:13 am

Haha...I need to get in and check the back of the box...I have scored great info there before...

I'm pretty sure they'll have Steampunk available and possibly an early, or perhaps exclusive run of King Cobra Cadabra. I shot off an e-mail on that inquiring when he might drop and if he was store exclusive and got something like, "I'd have to check on that" with no other follow up...I think the social media teasing him SO FAR in advance is what makes people anxious about it, lol.

But yeah, since you are a regular hit them up mid-week and then either have it held, or buy it early...or be on the top of the waiting list, lol. Good intentions, but not always great execution.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Gamestop Skylander Day 6/27

Postby pdiddyt » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:29 pm

I was about to make a new post (actually think I will , but will also add information here :) If you go to the gamestop website there is all the detail you will need. All core and Trap Masters from Trap Team will be BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. This also includes BUY ONE GET ONE FREE for Eon's Elite (this last deal is available from 6/24 - 6/30). So you can actually do that right now. Also, If you preorder Superchargers you get the Steampunk Shrednaught trap for free along with a Superchargers poster. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND .. Both the Steampunk Shrednaught and King Cobra Cadabra are Gamestop Exclusives. Never fear I went in today (Friday) and my stores are holding EVERYTHING until tomorrow. Like I said the best way to get the info is to to gamestop's website and check out the flyer :)
pdiddyt
Still New

Return to News