[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - More Info About Gamestop's SKYLANDER DAY .. All The Deals

More Info About Gamestop's SKYLANDER DAY .. All The Deals

Post the latest Skylanders News

More Info About Gamestop's SKYLANDER DAY .. All The Deals

Postby pdiddyt » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Little updated post for everybody. I did go today (Friday) and they assured me everything is being held. Both Steampunk Shrednaught and King Cobra Cadabra will be available tomorrow (6/27) for Skylander Day. My stores say the are all register locked until then. BOTH of them are Gamestop exclusives. Soooo especially with that trap I would get there bright and early tomorrow because they tend not to have a lot of traps. I missed out completely on the light trap (because they sold them all BEFORE the actual day). Great deals too!!! Go to gamestop and click on the flyers to get a complete wrap but here is a summary. RIGHT NOW (from 6/24-6/30) Eon's Elite are BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. So probably the best time to pick those up. SKYLANDER DAY ONLY (6/27) Both Core and Trap Masters will be BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. And as I said first chance to get the two Gamestop Exclusives. Also if you pre-order Superchargers you get both a poster and Steampunk Shrednaught trap for FREE!!! So go check out the flyers on their website. Happy Hunting tomorrow everybody :)
pdiddyt
Still New

Re: More Info About Gamestop's SKYLANDER DAY .. All The Deal

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:08 am

Hope everyone cashes in...I'll be on the road.

This is a killer time to get in on the Elites imo...I'd do it if I didn't already have the set, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to News