[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - TRU Demo Day Poster and Flyer

TRU Demo Day Poster and Flyer

Post the latest Skylanders News

TRU Demo Day Poster and Flyer

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:35 am

Ok, so my son and I stopped in to our local TRU for the Superchargers Demo today! (09/12/15)
My son got to play for a bit with the other kids there. I held myself back-adulthood n' courtesy n'-all ! :lol:
It looked really smooth, really good! A kid there had purchased the E3 Special Hot Streak, so I got to check it out.
The vehicle figures are really compact!
So we picked up the poster and a flyer they were handing out. The flyer (shown below) notified about the selected midnight openings and the early 8am openings on release day. The back showed the present sales going on and added two average release day coupons.

The poster was fairly nice: Showing all* the Superchargers with their respective vehicles AND the Supercharged versions of each vehicle.
* = Interestingly enough, they do not show Donkey Kong or Bowser.

These are two similar posters from the web, but they don't show all the combinations.
They all look pretty cool. Sun Runner and Sea Shadow stand out to me!!
I am guessing Donkey Kong and Bowser will be on the posters in their respective Starter Packs! We will see soon!
Attachments
12004058_1290221961002957_863331311638992526_n.jpg
12004058_1290221961002957_863331311638992526_n.jpg (105.88 KiB) Viewed 7579 times
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: TRU Demo Day Poster and Flyer

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Thanks for posting...I haven't had time yet. I missed the play day...mainly because 12-2 is a narrow window and I was out of town.

The poster is sweet...I do wish it showed all the SuperCharged combos, but it still cool nonetheless...I hope to run up and see if any remain tomorrow night.

Apparently several people brought in their Golden Hot Streaks, lol. Hope the demo wasn't too chaotic...the kids should have stepped aside, as if under a spell, because a SkylanderClub Forum member was present, lol. Wish we had t-shirts out...could get a lot of new members.

Oh, and I did get the e-mail so it does seem ALL TRUs will open at 8 AM...
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:40 pm

The ToysRus one has the main 18 with their Superchargers on it. I haven't seen where to get those day 1 deals as I was given the poster from someone.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:41 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:04 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:17 am

Yeah...
I thought they advertised them a bit in advance...
Last year with Trap Team they changed it up and did that whole "grab bag" bonus something...Could be an adventure pack, could be a single free character, etc, etc...
Ahhhh...It doesn't really matter...I have the patience to wait until the day and am flexible enough to roll with whichever deal is the wiser. Fun to speculate though.... :D
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:45 pm

I really like the supercharged Sun Runner, reminds me of traptanium. I think it'll look good legendary too, might consider grabbing it.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Yep, I scored the poster later in the week AND the coupons...like a boss I just walked in and took them...and a Bowser Jr., mainly because I was shocked they had it, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to News