[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz

Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz

Post the latest Skylanders News

Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:54 am

Ahoy! Incoming from the TRU website is Big Bubble Pop Fizz...in Birthday Bash form! I have ot say...I actually like this considerably better than his standard form, lol...I htink the Blue Tuba, red attire, and potion styled gloves really enhance the figure!

I'm thinking if this goes over well it will become a staple for future game releases as well (think Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and Birthday).

With the title being Birthday Bash, it kind of makes me envision a very festive Bash (Earth Element).

What are your thoughts? I'll go ahead and make a poll regarding which figure you like better.

Direct Link to Order/Check Stock:
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz

Postby Omenix » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Well, I have 2 questions:
1. Who's birthday?
2. Is the variant in game?
It does look considerably better. Anothe BB Pop Fizz related news is that I've seen online (EB games) that his dual pack is available as well as roller Brawl dual pack and the KAOS TROPHY. Looks to be identical to the one in the DESP which means it was ultimately not worth all the strife to get it. Bit ticked off by that one, at least they could have had an exclusive version. Anyway I'm gettimg off topic now so I'll stop, point is BBBBPF (that's a lot of Bs) looks cool and I can't wait to get it. I wonder where he'll be available here as TRU has stopped stocking Skylanders all together. Can't say any one retailer has taken over as EEs are at EB Games and Legendarys are at Big W.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:57 am

I do believe he will appear that way in-game, but I am not 100%.

I am pretty disappointed in the breakdown of the Darks as well...those who went out on Day 1 and paid full price, have pretty much nothing to show for it. Dark Bowser and Dark DK are about it, but it is hard to be excited about that when Dark SPs have been available for fractions of the original price.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to News