Lego Dimensions crossover with Skylanders

Post the latest Skylanders News

Lego Dimensions crossover with Skylanders

Postby Omenix » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:46 am

I saw early this morning that the creators of Lego Dimensions, Warner Sisters, and the creators of Skylanders, Toys for Jack, have agreed to a crossover game, to be released later this year. As of yet the details aren't clear, but it would appear the crossover involves allowing every Skylander to work in Lego Dimensions and vice versa. Furthermore, new and exclusive crossover figures will be available, including a Lego figure of Spyro and Sensei representations of the 3 Lego Dimensions figures in the starter pack (Wildstyle, Gandalf and Batman).

This is very exciting news, I can't wait to see where this crossover idea goes, and my first crossover test will definitely be Bowser and DK. Lego Skymiibos anyone?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Lego Dimensions crossover with Skylanders

Postby Plaag » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:39 am

:mrgreen:

Course I'd always loved the idea of a Lego Skylanders game, I was disappointed they went with MegaBloks and knew those chances were not to be.
A more fitting April 1st prank would have been to say Lego or even Lightseekers was buying the Skylanders property.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Return to News