[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Mirror of Mystery Adventure Pack

Mirror of Mystery Adventure Pack

Post the latest Skylanders News

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:50 pm

It seems the Adventure Pack is appearing in stores today. It's also online at Best Buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/skylanders- ... Id=9547108
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Re: Mirror of Mystery Adventure Pack

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:40 am

I had a very busy weekend, but ran in to TRU late Satruday night just before closing...They had no clue what I was talking about, but I saw a young kid with it...I'm wondering if it was one of the "scalper families" as they were debating getting it and another character (to get the BOGO40%) and when I appeared they snatched it from the kid who was about to set it down and got into a defensive position...The mother/grandmother also started talking a foreign language. I'm pretty sure they also had the Air Traps that keep evading me. Fwiw, I had already scanned the pegs and didn't see it and was simply hoping to look at the Traps without waiting there 30 minutes like last time (TRU seriously needs to go HORIZONTAL with the Traps, not VERTICAL). It hasn't been 7 days since launch week and I've lost a lot of time just waiting to get to scan for traps.

I then spent about 20 minutes in line, no joke. They had 2 active employees...the third one, who I had asked while I waited on the family to leave, was clueless in every sort of the way telling me that the new game "Swap Force" came out tomorrow...When I finally was able to leave he was outside on a smoke break :(

I bought 2 Traps and very nearly split due to the long wait...There was a nice lady in front of me so I stuck it out, lol...

I then made myself go in Best Buy...They had no Triple Packs or APs anywhere...the security dude asked if I had found what I was looking for and I said no..He asked what it was and I told him...I went over to in-store pickup (my preferred way of dealing with Best Buy) and the girl was very nice, checked stock, and came back after digging it out from the back.

So now I just need the time to unbox it and check out Deja Vu! Hope everyone else can land it!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:19 am

Dang. I didn't have it that bad... I will rarely go into Best Buy. I got 2 with the BOGO 40%. I don't plan to wait however long they want us to wait for the Legendary one.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:34 am

You got 2 Mirror of Mystery APs? I saw the one the group had Saturday night at TRU and it was not Legendary...I'm really not a fan of the Legendary/Standard overlap by way of an AP...especially when they don't launch simultaneously. I don't want to hold out for the L-AP since I don't know when they plan to release it...Would love to see the old format with a Legendary Triple Pack and then a single or two.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 am

Yeah, I got 2 of the AP. They are both regular, not Legendary. I don't even know for sure if the Legendary is going to be in an Adventure Pack.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:53 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:53 am

Its a bit of a worry that both adventure packs are legendary and regular, in todays world things like that can be too expensive, I still need to decide regular or legendary for knightmare express, any advice? Either way I wont get it until after I finish the game.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby pinkyy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:39 am

sadly here in he uk we did not get the tru deal and done have anything like best buy, but as far as ive seen theres not the scalpers problem either so pros and con, i am happy to say ive ordered duja vu from tru on line as they have no stock near me. my lush grea shift arrived from amazon.com today as i have had a happy afternoon of leaving her up and killing stuff. wrote some of my essay as well sadly not on skylanders.
pinkyy
Rookie

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:10 pm

I don't know but for me the BOGO for 40% was worth it because it cost me the price it would be to find her as a single and I usually don't get help when it comes to things that I actually ask help with getting. The comic and some other exclusives come to mind. So I got two with the AP's to not deal with it long run. Also AP stuff last I heard the single packs for Pop Thorn and Wind-Up are already rare.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to News