[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - favorite skylander type

favorite skylander type

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

favorite skylander type

You may select 1 option

View results

favorite skylander type

Postby Omenix » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:49 am

Whats your favourite type of skylander?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: favorite skylander type

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 pm

I can say this is very hard to pick any as my group of go to skylanders contains a variety of all of those choices with the exception of a couple. I can say for sure that Lightcore does not even rate for me. They are more money for less bang compared to their standard counterparts IMO.yeah they light up but that hardly makes a favorite for me. But interesting poll I will have to put some thought into it but I'm leaning toward core as most of my favorites fall here. But one or two of all the rest I really enjoy also.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:58 pm

I went with "cores in general" as many of my favorites are just that.

Ghost Roaster, Terrafin, Warnado, Dino-Rang etc...

I'm also drawn more to "cores" because they have a better chance of returning where as Giants/Swappers/TrapMasters etc are usually one trick ponies.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

This was a hard one.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Demgrogen » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:15 pm

For me it's dragons. I've loved dragons before finding out I was born in the year of the dragon (which deepened my love for them).

If I didn't have such a bias reason for my choice, this would have been an extremely hard poll. I like a great deal of the characters.
Demgrogen
Mabu

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:29 am

Weapons are my fav. I have my "gun squad" as I like to call it. Characters such as old Gilly, jet vac, food fight, bouncer, and of course, zook are some of my favourite characters. But just weapons in general are pretty sweet. I always try to imagine how the character would work in real life. Like chill for example ( personal fav). I imagine her having the ability to create ice which is why she can throw javelins. Kind of like a water bender. And zook relies on his hand crafted bazooka but also has an actual power of summoning plants.
The bottom line (literally) is that I lime weapon users :)
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Polls & Discussion