[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Favorite Air Element Character from SSA?

Favorite Air Element Character from SSA?

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Who's your favorite?

You may select 1 option

View results

Favorite Air Element Character from SSA?

Postby Patrick Star » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Who's your favorite air element character from Spyro's Adventure?

Mine is Lightning Rod, who was my favorite Skylander of all time until Rubble Rouser came out.

Then it'd be Warnado, Sonic Boom, and Whirlwind in that order.
Patrick Star
Mabu

Re: Favorite Air Element Character from SSA?

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 am

I'm tempted to go with lighting rod ( nickname god for me) but I still have not got sonic boom or warnado yet so I can't be sure who my fav is.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:03 am

Once I put a pirate hat on the guy....he was my favorite! Lol.
I enjoyed playing with the others but, for me, Lightning Rod was the standout.
It's a close call between him and Sonic Boom.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Patrick Star » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:06 am

Happy to see some Lightning Rod fans on here. Most other places (Darkspyro, Youtube, etc.), people seem to dislike Lightning Rod.

I know a lot of people like Whirlwind, and while I don't mind her, she is my least favorite of the four, and I was expecting people on here to vote for her.
Patrick Star
Mabu

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:35 pm

What path is the best for him? I forgot what path I took for him
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Patrick Star » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:41 am

Patrick Star
Mabu

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Oh yes I have him that path! That's why I named him god lol
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:49 am

Warnado for me...super under dog. My only complaint is that in his grand return he was limited to LC status, which grants no Wow Pow...he could be greatly improved with a solid Wow Pow. Still my favorite.

I rank them in this order:

Warnado
Lightning Rod
Sonic Boom
Whirlwind

Ironically, I think my preferred order is basically least practical to most practical, lol. Lightning Rod is a great Skylander imo...a lot of the perceived hate for him did originate on darkspyro...there area few people who spout of some randomness and others just take it for fact. Pretty sad when people won't think for themselves. That said, I think the Pirate Hat could be the tipping point, lol.

The one I played with the most in SSA was Sonic Boom..primarily because she was a beast AND Warnado came out so late. I did utilize Whirlwind for the "hard to reach" enemies.

I still think Sonic Boom is under appreciated...most finally figured out how good Whirlwind was. Warnado remains an underdog imo.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:59 pm

I have that issue with LC wham-shell swell. I this actually a good light core but with no wow pow i still consider him an castaways. He is one of my favourites and I would really like to see him return in series 2 form. To be honest my favourite characters are the castaways.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:48 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Next

Return to Polls & Discussion