[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Best Skylanders for pvp (im talking tactics wise)

Best Skylanders for pvp (im talking tactics wise)

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Best Skylanders for pvp (im talking tactics wise)

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:15 am

When I watch PvP matches on YouTube, I often get frustrated because people just spam the button and don't even bother to use tactics and figure out a characters advantages. Someone like zook would get beat very easily in a head on fight and up close. But if you stand back and use his cactus effectively he pretty much always wins ( for me at least). Most people seem to judge a character on how fast they can kill someone if they spam the main attack and constantly pursue the enemy without using and strategy. 1ofwiisdom is an exception however. I really enjoy his
PvP matches as he considers weaknesses and strengths of both his and his enemies character and utilizes them very well.
This is what my friend and I do when he comes over ( which is not often). His favourite characters are blast rise and doom zone simply because the are stupidly op if used right. Single battles for us can last around 10-15 minutes. The only character that is on par with zook is spy rise IMO. Doom zone and blast rise are very close too.

Anyway let me know you guys think!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Re: Best Skylanders for pvp (im talking tactics wise)

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:54 am

Zook is super hard to beat imo...Easily one of the best down Floral Defender.

I can almost always win with Terrafin and Ghost Roaster as well. Slam Bam is brutal if you can master his Ice Prisons. Camo is another solid option. I'm also quite proficient with the super under rated Stump Smash. His health alone makes him beastly.

Hex is similar to Zook if you take her down Shade Master and use the Bone Wall for a quick defense....she could clean the screen in SSA.

I didn't get to play a lot with the Swappers and Newlanders in SF fully upgraded. It is still a shame to me we don't have PvP and a single player counterpart...
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:55 am

Yeah, one word. Hex. lol
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:53 pm

I think zook shines in SF simple because the made his mortar a seeking attack. Terrain would be a way to counter his cactus by going under but sadly I don't own terrafin, yet. Hex seems like she would be good with the sculls combined with her defensive capabilities. I have still got to get many of these characters so I will have to go sky lander hunting in the town nearby which has an EB games store
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby thewalkthruking » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Slam bam cuz ice, hit, ice, hit, ice, hit, win and terafin cuz he can go underground :P
thewalkthruking
Still New

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Lol slam bam seems pretty OP from what i have seen. Definitely need to get him
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:52 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Terrain is quite similar in my opinion. He's deadly up close but also has a pretty sweet ranged attack with the mini sharks. I think this attack is underated when it comes to PvP. Homing is a huge advantage in SF pvp
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:09 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Erupt or has really grown on me lately and is not bad in PvP down the volcanor path
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Polls & Discussion