[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Eon's Elite: The End of that particular Skylander or Not?

Eon's Elite: The End of that particular Skylander or Not?

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Does an Eon's Elite mean the end of the line for a Skylander or would you buy another version later?

You may select 1 option

View results

Eon's Elite: The End of that particular Skylander or Not?

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:43 am

image.jpg
Background test
image.jpg (224.19 KiB) Viewed 7353 times
Artwork by matte painter, Tim Matney (http://timmatney.com/?p=2123)

If you buy an Eon's Elite Skylander and next year, they release a new version...Will you be buying they new one or does an Eon's Elite represent the end of the line for that particular Skylander to you?

The Choices Are:
A. No!....Never!!! How dare they?!? His Line Ends Here!! My Elite Chop Chop is the one and only Chop Chop to End All Chop Chops...!....
B. Are you kidding?!? My Elite Gil Grunt is cool and all...But this new Series 8 Gil Grunt is filled with liquid and bubbles when I put him on the portal!!!Gotta BUY!
C. Terra Fin is my favorite...of all time. I'll buy any new version of him even if he's made of cardboard. No to the rest but YES to my one favorite.
D. Elite What-nows..?!?? $25 dollars...for one Skylander...Never happen. Not then, won't happen now-Question doesn't apply to me. Matter of fact, I'm forgetting already...wait..What was the question again?
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Eon's Elite: The End of that particular Skylander or Not

Postby Omenix » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:05 am

C
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:11 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:19 am

I will decline from answering here as the last poll on if you would buy the Elites I answered no but have bought all 4 so far. I think this will fall into the no I won't buy more of these but cave in and buy them anyway. Everytime I buy an elite I feel like an addict that can't put the crack down. Haha :D
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Eh, it'll probably be B. It will depend on the price, pose, and what "new" features they may offer. I will always pick up my favorites, but will likely continue to get the advanced figures.

I do wish there would be fewer figures. 8 New Core, 8 New Guests (Giants, Swappers, Trap Masters) etc. because that would allow me to enjoy the figures more.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 am

Maybe this is the end of reposes for this generation of skylanders and the next game will only include new landers and only they will be reposed.....
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Polls & Discussion