[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Favourite hub world/chill out place/ skylander HQ

Favourite hub world/chill out place/ skylander HQ

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

what is your favourite hub world?

You may select 1 option

View results

Favourite hub world/chill out place/ skylander HQ

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:17 pm

For me it is a tough decision between the giants hub world and the STT hub world. The ship is a really chill place compared to the SSA and SSF hub world. The same goes for STT but giants slightly more so with its music. I also love the ability to customise the ship and make it more your own. There is just something about being in w flying ship that is just so awesome! The TT hub world has pretty cool music as well and is awesome to explore. However the test fish really annoy me sometimes because they give you false info sometimes and tend to not work for certain attacks. I do like the the fact that Magna Charge can lift them up and throw them away though :). Anyway giants gets my vote
Last edited by thewayofzook on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Re: Favourite hub world/chill out place/ skylander HQ

Postby Omenix » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:02 pm

I really enjoyed exploring in the first games hub, and how the various sections had elemental ties, it was very clever, and well thought out. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Also locating the sapphires was a unique challenge which I enjoyed.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:05 am

That is true the SSA hub world had some sweet locations!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:04 am

I spent so much time on the Dreadnaught in Giants!! Working on all the heroic challenges....Yeah. Giants for sure.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:47 pm

thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:11 pm

I will always be fond of the SSA original experience, but the sheer size and scope of the Academy kind of makes it reign supreme.

If I had to order them right now:
-TT
-SF
-SSA
-Giants

Swap Force is getting the bump just because it had a lot of extras built in as well. I feel the ideal place would be the SSA original layout, but with door ways that lead to different sections you can explore and have things archived...kind of a combo of all 4.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:24 am

My fav hub world would have to be TT because of how the treasures interact with the hub I've even done my best to find all of them but I'm still missing 3.
Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:55 pm

The TT hub is pretty cool but I hate the test fish! The SF test dumbies were so much better.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:20 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:34 am

I wander if the sky diamonds works with the fish?!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Next

Return to Polls & Discussion