[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Eon's Elite

Eon's Elite

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Are You Buying Eon's Elite?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Eon's Elite

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Shibuyah » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Well, I'd certainly like to get my hands on them if I can,considering they look sooo awesome~ Though, with the case of funds as it is, I might only be able to get one or two, in which case, I'll try to get the EE versions of Stealth Elf, and Trigger Happy. >w<;
Shibuyah
Mabu

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 pm

They can be preordered at eb games AU which is good, you in america are lucky, lots of stock on all but a few, we have no traps except for life and water, go figure, luckily I have all the wave 1 traps I want. On top of that, no gear shift until 2015, probably wave 3 or 4, which you will get earlier. Back on topic, there is a whole conversation on dark spyro about this, you can in fact change path, but only in Giants where they are read as s2.

Now I will ask you all, who do you want to buy, if any, and in what order do you expect release. I intend to buy th, se, terrafin, spyro, gg. I do not know who would be in what order, but I expect them to be released 2 at a time between waves. Take it as ee-wave 1 or wave 1.5 contains spyro and chop chop.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:49 pm

After playing stealth elf more I have I realised how much I love her and how good she is. I kind of gave her a hard time since she took the EE position for life when I really wanted zook to but I now think this was a good decision not because she has a large fan base but because I have become very fond of her. It looks like I will be getting her elite figure!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Previous

Return to Polls & Discussion