[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Trap Team Tablet Starter Pack

Trap Team Tablet Starter Pack

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

How Do You Feel about the Trap Team Tablet Starter Pack?

You may select 1 option

View results

Trap Team Tablet Starter Pack

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:45 pm

So, I kind of have this on my site 1ofWiisdom.com, but I want to get it going over here as well.

Vote for what you plan to do regarding the Trap Team Tablet Starter Pack and then expand on it in the comments section with why you love it, hate it, or feel the need to go both routes.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Trap Team Tablet Starter Pack

Postby Omenix » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:35 pm

I do not have a tablet it runs on so I decided I wouldnt get it. I was, however, at one point very tempted to get it just for the free gearshift preorder bonus.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:29 am

Unfortunately I don't have a tablet it will run on so we will not be getting this version. I do think it is a great idea.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:43 pm

No for me unless they do an exclusive with it ala royal double trouble
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Y'all had a Gearshift with the pre-order? Geez, lol.

If I understand right this won't work on an iPad Mini, just one with the Retina Display...can anyone confirm that?

I think having a slightly more expansive list of tablets would help...not all kids get new tablets every 12-18 months. Idk if the older ones lack the processing power or what.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Only with the tablet edition, I think its to sell more copies, it is the same except smaller screen a huge chunk of space required on the tablet and no dark edition, and things are so expensive when transferred from overseas that we cant afford to constantly upgrade to the latest tablet. They had to put in something or else it wouldn't sell. Imho I would prefer if there was no tablet edition cos then we could get gearshift wave one :(
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Polls & Discussion