[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Trap Team Minis Purchase Plans

Trap Team Minis Purchase Plans

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

What Are Your Purchasing Plans for Trap Team Minis?

You may select 1 option

View results

Trap Team Minis Purchase Plans

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:48 pm

This is another carry over from 1ofWiisdom.com

Basically I want to know what you plan to do in terms of purchasing the Skylanders Minis.

If your plan is to buy 2x of ALL or CERTAIN Minis, feel free to include that in your post. This would either be for having both upgrade paths, or doing the classic 1 Sealed, 1 Open.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Trap Team Minis Purchase Plans

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:49 pm

My plan is to get one of each Mini...

If they were "new" characters or had new powers my story might change, but right now I am VERY familiar with each of the 16 so I'll simply plan on 1 each and take them down my preferred paths.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Since these won't have Wow Pows.... 2 of each for both path's fir sure. Wow Pow one's I usually tend to wait to open a 2nd one because of time constraints at that point. I tend to do the ones that need 2 firsthand and come back later for other ones.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:09 am

I will get one of each to begin with. What I want to know is if the previous minis will have powers. If they don't, I will probably get 2 of each. I try not to get 2 of everything the first time they come out so that others have a chance to get one. Then after they have been out for a while I will go hunting for a second one. I hate it when stores only get a small number of the new Skylanders and someone goes and buys a bunch and the rest of the people waiting for one go home empty handed. That has happened to me more than once.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:17 am

I would like to get 1 of each one but the fun challenge will be getting one of each when they seem to only be paired with mini's I already own!!!lol.
I bought the 3DS starter pack so I now own 2 Barkley's. I will wait...be patient...channel Yoda, Ghandi or Crush the Sea Turtle from Finding Nemo...and be Zen.....OOOOHHHMMMMmmmmmm.
If you wait by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by.
Well...that was morbid.
Actually all I mean is that I'd like to wait until they are available in single pack format.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Shibuyah » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:28 am

While I won't be able to purchase them for a while, due to saving up as much as I can in anticipation for the New 3DS we should be getting next year, my plan is to buy one of each Mini--this was such a cute idea, making the Minis playable, and Bop is too cute to resist~ XD
Shibuyah
Mabu

Return to Polls & Discussion