[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Trap Team Dark Edition Starter Pack

Trap Team Dark Edition Starter Pack

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Trap Team Dark Edition Purchase Plans

You may select 1 option

View results

Trap Team Dark Edition Starter Pack

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Once more, this is a carry over from 1ofWiisdom.com, but I like numbers...

Simply want to know if you plan to buy only the Dark Edition SP, both Dark and Standard SPs, or if you could care less about the Dark Edition and are keeping it Standard.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Trap Team Dark Edition Starter Pack

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:54 pm

I am going DARK! But also getting a regular SP.

What I love about my results on my personal site is how the overwhelming majority went "Dark and Regular." It makes me feel that I have a really solid audience of hard core Skylander fans :mrgreen:

Anyway, my official plan is to get the Dark Edition for Wii U and Standard for XB1. Best of both worlds and then there are extras on hand for Food Fight, Snap Shot, and Wildfire to explore the other upgrade paths!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Just read my post about the launch day haul and youll know why I got the regular, turns out that, for me, it was better value, however I got lucky, and I strongly suggest you get the dark edition if you can, dark wildfire and food fight ate better than the regulars.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Buying the dark edition for my PS3, but will also be getting the normal ones for the 3DS and the tablet.
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 am

Went Dark Edition for the Wii...Yes the Wii!!! LOL....Seriously though, the DLC version for our WiiU came free with it so for the single starter pack we can play upstairs on our old Wii system and also on our Main Console, the WiiU.
Purchased it at TRU for the $99 and used the special, get a 2nd item at 50% off, on our 3DS starter pack (about 32 dollars).
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:44 pm

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1