[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Bowser and Donkey Kong in SuperChargers

Bowser and Donkey Kong in SuperChargers

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

How Do You Feel About Bowser & DK in SuperChargers

You may select 1 option

View results

Bowser and Donkey Kong in SuperChargers

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:41 pm

So, this is HUGE NEWS and I'm personally stoked about it...I'm a big Nintendo fan so Wii/Wii U/3DS are all at the ready.

It should be noted that DK and Bowser will only be playable on the Nintendo installments, not Xbox or PlayStation.

You can still collect them, but they won't function in the game.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Bowser and Donkey Kong in SuperChargers

Postby Omenix » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:10 pm

I love my nintendo, and this will be my first dk and bowser amiibos, but I'd like to be able to play them on my mates Xbox1, or portably on ipad or on my PS4. What I'm saying is that I would prefer for it to be available across platforms, as that's the original intent of the series.

Also, I think it should have included Spitfire and Hot Streak. As it is we need to buy 3. It's ok for 3DS but all other packs should have Spitfire and HS, and i wouldn't mind paying extra, just thinking of it as a Nintendo Pack, paralleled to the Dark edition.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:33 pm

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:47 am

My first and most primal response was
So regardless of anything else, my response has to be catagorized as enthusiastically positive despite any of the more mundane supply and demand issues.

On a secondary note, I think DK and Bowser should be playable as Skylanders across all platforms. Its just a blatant Nintendo clause in the contract to sell more of their own consoles. I happen to like and own their platforms but, in the interest of basic honesty, the figure exclusivity is just a retailer crowbar being used to leverage consumers out there into buying their systems.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:21 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:33 am

Yeah what i really don't like is they both still have Stealth Elf it might be ok for Wii U, but 3DS is often different (and come on 3 SEs?)and wii seems to be the same as 3DS.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Yeah thats the thing, they're getting people to buy a Wii U, but they seem to really be focusing the good games to 3DS (Yo-Kai Watch anyone?) . This may be just the thing Skylanders needs. With DI and star wars, and LD with tonnes of licenses, Skylanders really needed some star power, but now I'm hoping for a PS4 edition to have Crash Bandicoot :D

I think we shouldn't view it as a Skylanders game, but a Wii U exclusive game to sell the Wii U. I'm still pretty annoyed about SE in 3DS.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:02 pm

An Amiibo Christmas would be nice...if they could keep them from being scalped, lol. Imagine a box with Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, Little Mac, Meta Knight, etc. lol.

The main thing here though is that we really need to know what the 3DS and Wii games actually are...it is mind blowing we know they are different, involve racing, but don't have more details while they are up for pre-order!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Polls & Discussion