Hidden details, references and stuff

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Hidden details, references and stuff

Postby thewayofzook » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Ever wandered why Hawkmungus isn't called, well, Hawkmungus? I think I have the answer. During the boss battle against him, he says "If we don't win this, then my name isnt the Great Hawkmungus!" (or something along those lines). Anyway the main point is hes says "or my name isn't the Great Hawkmungus". well guess what, we beat him, therefor he can no longer be called Hawkmungus. hence he changed his name to Tae kwan Crow.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Re: Hidden details, references and stuff

Postby Omenix » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 pm

What about Marsha and Persephone? I'm not saying Marsha is Persephone, I'm just saying they've never been in the same level together.

Or perhaps Thunder Bolt being Lightning Rods father, or Dr Krankcase (something like that? Mental blank) being Spy Rises dad? These back stories really need to be expanded and explained.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:19 am

Kaos's mom while having tea with Glumshanks talks about defeating an old rival by"turning her undead" etc, etc. I think she may be referring to Hex! Being banished and turned undead is part of Hex's backstory.
This and many of the backstories would be a great source for future adventures!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:54 am

See! So many mysteries and hidden things. I believe Hex is the said rival.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:59 am

So do we consider Camo a castaway since he got a s2? What about Wamshell or Warnado? And what about those from later games who have no reposes, are they castaways?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 pm

That is very true. The beloved Giants have no reposes as well as the Swappers. So really we have to call the 'castaways' the 'SSA castaways". To be honest we don't rally need new poses anymore. Its just one new upgrade that we get from a new series. I like what they have done in SSC (skylanders superchargers). Completely redesigning the favourite characters is a good way to keep them new while maintaining key qualities that make them that particular character. I would love to see a new Zook or a new Snap Shot, but to be honest both of these guys don't need to be changed.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Polls & Discussion