[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Will You Be Buying the Eon's Elites in SuperChargers?

Will You Be Buying the Eon's Elites in SuperChargers?

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

You may select 1 option

View results

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:27 am

Simple question, lots of answers.

So, will you be picking up the new Elites? If so, what is your plan...One of each, just your favorites, doubles of your favorites, etc.? If not, why?

Feel free to elaborate...I figured those options best cover everyone...No is "No!" and then Yes is broken down into:
One of Each="I am getting every one of them!"
One of Each and Doubles of Some="I'm getting all of them and 2 for Ghost Roaster!"
Just the ones I want="I just want Ghost Roaster!"
Doubles of just the ones I want="Boomer? Finally, at long last! I'm getting 2 and might get some of the others."
-Obviously "doubles" would apply to those getting 3x or more of the same as well.

Cast your vote and post your logic!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Will You Be Buying the Eon's Elites in SuperChargers?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:28 am

I will be getting one of each and possibly 2 of some characters...depends on sales and availability.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:02 am

Cheaper, new pose, castaway characters, of course I'll get them! We need to show Acti they are appreciated so I'll preorder and pay full price! However, i feel these should be special and unique so only 1 of each.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Ill be getting 2 of Zook! Boomer may be one I get as I have always wanted him. I will also be getting Dinorang as he has become one of my favourites now with all the playing i've done recently. Him along with Double Trouble and Terrafin are my new favourite trio because they are all very unique and are not OP in PvP lol.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:20 pm

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:30 am

Wait, did someone say Double Trouble Elite? I though it was Voodood...
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 pm

I was just saying that I love Double Trouble. I am keen to see Voodood as an Elite! I will have to watch my wallet this year lol. So many cool new things! Im have some 'spair' cash lying saved up for launch. (When I say 'spair' i mean money taken from what should be going towards my savings lol)

Please corerect my spelling of spair cos ya know...English
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am

Oh yeah, it is Voodood...I was just joining in the appreciation of the highly unappreciated Double Trouble.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Polls & Discussion