[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Will You Be Getting Steel Plated Smash Hit?

Will You Be Getting Steel Plated Smash Hit?

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Will You Be Getting Steel Plated Smash Hit

You may select 1 option

View results

Will You Be Getting Steel Plated Smash Hit?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:51 am

Steel Plated Smash Hit is a Best Buy Exclusive here in the US and is up for pre-order now (8/13/2015). Do you plan to pick him up, or pass?

Just like with Frightful Fiesta, we will add in 2 other options to the mix...Here they are in a nutshell:

Yes-I am going to ONLY get Steel Plated Smash Hit
Yes-I am going to get Steel Plated Smash Hit AND regular Smash Hit
No-I am not going to get Steel Plated Smash Hit, just regular Smash Hit
No-I am not going to get Steel Plated Smash hit, or regular Smash Hit

Feel free to leave a comment explaining your choice.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Will You Be Getting Steel Plated Smash Hit?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:52 am

I currently know nothing meanningful on Smash Hit, but I will plan to pick up regular and Steel Plated as I am a big fan of having 2 figures for the paths, especially when the 2nd figure is unique!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Portalmastermom » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 am

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 am

I already voted on these alt deco vs regular polls but now im going back and leaving comments. So basically, with no information whatsoever, Smash It looks terrible. I can't place my finger on why, he just does. Maybe it's the bugs bunny mouth? (No one else see that?) BUT, the steel played is an entirely different matter all together. The green (isn't steel usually silver, or maybe red girders? Don't know that spelling, only know Gurdurr the Pokémon ) looks awesome. It reminds me of Mythril ore from Terraria (and also referenced in the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.) And the brown base with green engine reminds me of choc chip mint ice cream. Yum! So yeah really good colours make him a must buy.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Yeah, I agree with Omenix-He does look pretty cool!! I think he's a buy.

I will say that I am thinking of a new strategy this year: Given the past availability of the Skylanders later in the year, I am tempted to ONLY get the Variants early on and leave the standard versions for "deal" buys later in the year!!
So that makes the vote...Steel Plated ONLY. (At least for now...)
Any thoughts?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Polls & Discussion