[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Smash Hit vs Steel Plated Smash Hit

Smash Hit vs Steel Plated Smash Hit

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Who Looks Better?

You may select 1 option

View results

Smash Hit vs Steel Plated Smash Hit

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:03 am

Simple enough...aesthetic only...Who do you think looks better?
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Smash Hit vs Steel Plated Smash Hit

Postby Omenix » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:41 am

I initially thought Steel Plated, but the image is different to the actual figure which looks horrible. So, based on process of elimination, the best version is regular
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby PortalMasterTim » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:40 am

This would of been hard! But since they jacked up the alt deco it's not even close. The normal one has the orange and the weapon looks great!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Complicated.
The in game Steel Plated Smash Hit looks reaaallly good!!! However, it didn't translate well into an actual painted reality.The physical figure is not painted nearly as dynamically. I think they should have taken some tips from Dune Bug! Now THERE was a great paint job!
I have not been a fan of the standard pics of Smash Hit that I have seen. Wiisdom's review video shows some promising aspects however..like the crstal prisms in the 'Smash" rock!!
Either way, I will hold off on this vote until I see the standard figure in person.
I will likely get both (one for each path) as, surprisingly, I have found him fun to play in game!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:40 am

I like Steel Plated but in game only. Not to crazy about the color of the character out of the game. Both of them are great.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Return to Polls & Discussion