[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Turbo Charge Donkey Kong vs Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong

Turbo Charge Donkey Kong vs Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Who Looks Better

You may select 1 option

View results

Turbo Charge Donkey Kong vs Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:08 am

Aesthetically speaking, who looks best to you...TC DK, or Dark TC DK?
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Turbo Charge Donkey Kong vs Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kon

Postby Omenix » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:26 am

I don't like the black hair of Dark TC DK, so regulars my bote.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby PortalMasterTim » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:33 am

Like I said dark is my favorite color option!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeah, my son and I went for the standard, colorful Donkey Kong. That was a definite choice as we had to arrange buying the correct starter packs to get the standard version. We got the Dark Wii Starter Pack and I must say that the opposite is also true for us: Dark Bowser looks better than the standard Bowser. Either way, as the year goes by, we will be on the lookout for the other versions used to get that Second Version/Second Path DK and Bowser. I wonder if the Amiibo aspect to them will make them expensive or impossible to find for resale.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Polls & Discussion