[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Crash Hype

Crash Hype

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

How Hyped are You for Crash in Skylanders Imaginators?

You may select 1 option

View results

Crash Hype

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 am

How excited are you for Crash Bandicoot?
-Will you buy a PS3/PS4 Starter Pack to get him?
--If so, do you own a PlayStation?

-Will you pick up Crash when he becomes available later on in Single form?

-Could you care less and won't pick him up anyway?

I have to stress for those without a PS3/PS4 that want him...do NOT buy him second hand initially...scalpers will mark him up just like with DK and Bowser..and then a few months later when they are released as stand alones you will feel like an idiot...or should anyway.

I also think it is important to point out that the Crash SP will cost $99, not $75. Imo, the Dark Edition is a better value.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Crash Hype

Postby Omenix » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:41 am

I already own a PS4 and CB was one of my first, if not the first, game I ever played and I have fond memories of it so I'll definitely pick it up. For reference is it the same price as DE and what exactly us contained? I often prefer regular versions of characters to variants so if this has regular KP and GQ that would be good, although I hope it has 3 crystals still. If Wolfgang is still available wave 1 then that would be good too, otherwise I'd be tempted to pick up 2 starter packs at $120 each :shock: :mrgreen:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Crash Hype

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:39 am

Awesome.

Not quite sure if the pack includes an extra Creation Crystal or not, the PR material is a bit unclear.

"$99.99 – Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack Featuring Crash Bandicoot
(includes Crash Bandicoot as a playable toy, standard Starter Pack
characters, a Creation Crystal, Portal of Power®, the full AAA game and
more)."

The above is a direct quote...idk if that means an "extra" Crystal, or it specs out as the std. Fire Crystal as "Standard SP Characters" seems to refer to Master King Pen and Golden Queen to me...
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Polls & Discussion