[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Aurora vs Solar Flare Aurora

Aurora vs Solar Flare Aurora

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Which Aurora Do You Think Looks Better?

You may select 1 option

View results

Aurora vs Solar Flare Aurora

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:16 am

This one should be interesting! Which version of Aurora do you like better aesthetically: Aurora or Solar Flare Aurora? Cast your vote and explain your logic!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Aurora vs Solar Flare Aurora

Postby Plaag » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:01 am

I like the all white/all black with a touch of color the Trap Team Light and Dark element characters had. I was fine with the Superchargers for those elements - though the variants were okay. Aurora however while a great character and the original looks good, her variant has more depth in color that looks awesome. Her name also fits her better then some other variants.
So the Solar Flare Aurora gets my vote.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:42 am

I agree with Plaag. Solar Flate Auroraseems really cool. And I of course mean not in the low temperature kind of way.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:41 am

I agree with Omenix's agreement with Plaag.
I like Aurora...she looks good. Solar Flare just stands out. I can't remember too many orange Skylanders.
In fact, I like Solar Flare because I have the standard Aurora as the base look to show off the changes.
In this case, the set is a perfect application of the two Skylander scenario: two good lookin' versions, one for each path.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:45 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Polls & Discussion