[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Bad Juju vs Mystical Bad Juju

Bad Juju vs Mystical Bad Juju

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Which Bad Juju Do YouYou Prefer?

You may select 1 option

View results

Bad Juju vs Mystical Bad Juju

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:09 am

You know the drill...standard vs alt-deco, which one do you prefer the looks of? Cast your vote and voice your logic down below!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Bad Juju vs Mystical Bad Juju

Postby Omenix » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:09 pm

These 2 are very close, but a prefer the blue tones and variance in the regular version. The red and black just doesn't really work for me, and doesn't fit the air element.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:26 am

Omenix maybe swayed me with the air element comment. I love them both by the look of the figure and what I've seen in game. If you take alt-decos we have so far, either the 'species' works with the various color scheme and/or the element does. (Save the name issue with Dark Golden Queen). But Bad Juju colored this way or even if was Legendary does not work. Though again I do love the look of them both - I have to vote for Regular on this though. :|

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:48 pm

If her weapons were red, my vote would be different, however I have to give my vote to the original Bad JuJu.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:15 am

Close poll with a 3:2 advantage thus far for Standard over Mystical...I have to pull Standard as well...while I don't object to the red/black/white, the elemental tie-in just suits her better with the standard colors. I'm still more disappointed with her skill set as a Swashbuckler and not a Sorcerer, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Polls & Discussion