[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Bad Juju: Sorcerer or Swashbuckler

Bad Juju: Sorcerer or Swashbuckler

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

How Do You Prefer Bad Juju: Sorcerer or Swashbuckler

You may select 1 option

View results

Bad Juju: Sorcerer or Swashbuckler

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:13 am

So...as I unboxed and read Bad Juju's bio, I was taken back by a few things...

First, she was listed as the Golden Queen's primary SORCERER, yet here she is in Imaginators as a Swashbuckler. For reference, here is my Villainography video for Miss Juju (or should I say Mrs. Juju?):

Her attacks are certainly more sorcerer like in Trap Team. Did she perhaps have a fling with a Sky Pirate? How can we justify her transition? Was Eon so leery of her that he tasked Boss Blades McSlashinator, err I mean his niece Aurora to watch over her in the same Swashbuckling dojo? Was it just the only available position and she has to trade in her staff for two swords? You can kind of see where I am going here.

I personally think she should have stayed a sorcerer...I will, however, state that I have yet to play her in Imaginators, so she might be so awesome it is a moot point. But I am curious as to what YOU think. Cast your vote and feel free to provide your logic down below!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Bad Juju: Sorcerer or Swashbuckler

Postby Omenix » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:25 pm

I'd say that a transition makes sense as her backstory stated that she changed her lifestyle for the good of her son. Part of this, inevitably, would be to change Battle Class. The way I see it her sorcerer ability would bring back memories and temptations from her days as a villain, and she was so desperate to leave the prison she would do anything Master Eon requested, including taking up swashbuckling.

And while she was GQs lead sorcerer, given that GQ herself was a sorcerer and too many villains would disbalance the control dynamic in a certain dojo, perhaps leading to a complete sorcerer overthrow in the academy. If that's not a safety risk I don't know what is.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Bad Juju: Sorcerer or Swashbuckler

Postby Plaag » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:37 am

I'd say the story is a bit 'rushed' perhaps, but the idea behind it makes sense. Now playing as her she still has the sorcerer like attacks to go along with her swashbuckler ways so they compliment each other nicely. I would have liked a more active role from Juju junior from the get go though, like other minion type characters. For the vote I'm fine with the class switch.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Return to Polls & Discussion