[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Pit Boss vs Legendary Pit Boss

Pit Boss vs Legendary Pit Boss

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Which Version of Pit Boss Do You Prefer?

You may select 1 option

View results

Pit Boss vs Legendary Pit Boss

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:41 am

You know the drill...which version of Pit Boss do you like best and why?
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Pit Boss vs Legendary Pit Boss

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 am

As cool as that green is, I think Legendary Pitboss looks amazing! The ruby red on his figure looks fantastic! I do want to say however I feel as though normal Pitboss was held back by being a Sensei. I feel if his color scheme had been allowed to be anything other than black and gold he would have won, but because all Sensei have the same colored armor he never reached his full potential. Imagine a Pitboss with blue, and green armor, and add a silver, or cobalt staff, he would look great! In my opinion Legendary Pitboss works with the colors it has better, and so I give my vote to this version 100,000X over normal.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Re: Pit Boss vs Legendary Pit Boss

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Gotta love the Green on Pit Boss...Standard gets my vote.
Love his favorite S-Words, by the way.
I am very happy they put out Legendary Pit Boss. It is great for exploring the second upgrade path with a cool new character. I also like how Legendary and Standard are very different from each other colorwise. The Legendary paint job is well done on him.
Overall, I think the green says snake to me and the black just fits his Undead status.

I will say that if you are ever going to be picky about paintjobs on a Skylander, BE PICKY ABOUT PIT BOSS!
I really like him but watch out for how they paint his face!!! I saw more botchy, splotchy variations on him than on any other Skylander I have ever seen. Perhaps it is the scale texture or the fairly cramped spacing that makes his face hard to paint. Either way, I took the time to look through the pegs when we made our choice and picked the face we really liked. Its amazing how slight variations can really alter his expression

As an expression of admiration...
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Polls & Discussion