[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - What is your favorite Skylanders Game?

What is your favorite Skylanders Game?

Create, Vote, and Debate Skylanders Polls

Which game is your favorite?

You may select 1 option

View results

What is your favorite Skylanders Game?

Postby thewalkthruking » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Which is your favorite Skylanders game so far? The original SSA version? The unique SG? The popular SSF? Or the new and most innovative STT? VOTE NOW!! 8-)
thewalkthruking
Still New

Re: What is your favorite Skylanders Game?

Postby mr_grizzly » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:50 pm

So far I would say Swap Force, because there doesn't seem to be as much in Trap Team - though the more I play the more I like it. Just started Brock's arena challenges and those are pretty cool.
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:23 am

I love the look of the crystal traps; I like it has so many boss fights, the game feels better in that way; just a couple of months before the reveal I was thinking there should be more characters like boomer, villains turned good; and I just love interacting eith the villains through the speaker, sometimes I actually reply to them :lol:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:37 pm

I went with SSA...might change if I really like Trap Team, but so far nothing has touched it overall.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewalkthruking » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:09 pm

thewalkthruking
Still New

Postby thewalkthruking » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:10 pm

thewalkthruking
Still New

Postby thewayofzook » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:57 am

Swap force to me just feels like everything fits in the game. Like everything has its place and the story line is really interesting. I feel like the cut scenes in trap team just aren't right if that makes sense. However, the beginning of the story really got me interested, but then the cut scenes further into the story weren't as good as ones from past games.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:08 pm

To start...I have enjoyed all 4 Skylanders games so far. If pushed I would rank them SSA, Trap Team, Giants and then Swap Force. I am primarily interested is the overall Zen and "Feel" of the game. No game is all perfect for me or all bad. Example...So far, Trap Team outstrips Giants for me. In specific fact though, I think the design and overall feel of the Giants themselves easily outdoes the design and overall feel of the Tarp Masters.
Now I love Eon's story scrolls and I hope they continue. But for a one off change of pace, Meditations on Boom is an inspired addition...lol!
I also really enjoyed Swap Force. I rank it last however simply because as a whole I think it hangs together the least smoothly of the 4.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Shibuyah » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Well, I would say Swap Force since it was the most fun I had had in a Skylanders game since the first game, but--I think I should wait to vote until I can get my hands on Trap Team at some point, so I can make a fair vote. I want to be completely fair, and Trap Team already has me quite hyped, as is. Guh, I wish I could get it now. XD
Shibuyah
Mabu

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:57 pm

I dont like dark creepy levels, which leaves my with trap team as swap force has frost fest mountain, giants has wilikin village ( those guys are creepy! Especially when time is switched to "night"), and ssa has undead levels and a couple of dark fire ones too, if I recall correctly.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Next

Return to Polls & Discussion