[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Unboxing Eon's Elite Chop Chop

Unboxing Eon's Elite Chop Chop

Archive of my Unboxing Videos

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:40 pm

What? Elite Chop Chop, Eon's Elite
Where Did You Get It? Special Delivery-Available Exclusively at GameStop
What Does It Cost? $24.99
What is Stock Like? Remains to be seen...

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Unboxing Eon's Elite Chop Chop

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:14 pm

Yeah, I found out a while ago. The damage output is only in Trap Team. If Heroics ever return to the series tho, the Eon Elite ones are going to make the game easier.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks for the in-depth video, no one else even read the instructions :lol: but seriously though, your method is far preferable and more thorough, even though its a longer video. On the eb games website the main pictures show the figures loose in the box,, and I thought it was a mistake or prototype when I saw sb&g and cotv doing the unboxings, so I think its meant to be removed from the plastic, or left in the packaging, but I think that the shadow takes away from the brilliance of the figure.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:56 am

Thanks! This one was a bit longer due to me presenting the variant vs Elite and having to chronicle how bad the local post office is, lol.

Spyro's is much shorter, I just can't connect to the internet to upload it, or I'll get that stupid virus re-writing itself :(

I always say if you are going to do something do it right, lol. I've pretty much got my niche audience for Skylanders stuff at this point. If people want a 2 minute unboxing, they can go elsewhere...Actually, I wonder why ple even watch those videos....when I watch unboxings or reviews I want DETAILS so I know what to expect and if I want to spend my money on said item.

I didn't even know if anyone else would open them, lol. These were sent to me to showcase, so showcase I shall!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 am

They were sent for free? Why not try the adhesive thing, because I dont want to spend $30 to discover I hate the adhesive effect and have to spend another $30. Im sure there are a lot of others who would agree with me on this, and im also wondering how hard it is to give it a good position within the box. But then again, its your figure and you should do whatever you want with it.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:46 am

I have opened both of mine and the sticky stuff is kinda like the goo they stick credit cards to the paper with when they mail them to you. It holds the figure in place but you can easily take the figure out if you like. I didn't like the plastic being in the way of the cool background so I used the goo. I was pleased to see you can still remove the figures.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:20 am

That's good to hear, does the plastic break/ruin easily?

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:03 am

Doesn't the adhesive stuff wear out over time?
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:34 am

Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Sorry, I can't really upload vids right now due to a virus on my home computer.

I think people will either leave them untouched in the foil box (really sucks that GameStop puts that sticker on them), or break them down and have the figure on the base, in the clear case.

I was afraid it would wear out over time and I might (from time-to-time) want it loose for picture (ie if we see a Chop Chop Mini, or S4 pose etc).

The max value will be totally untouched in the foil box, but most are just buying them to have and play don't need to worry about the max value and should do whatever you like best for play and display.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Unboxings