[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Unboxing Gearshift

Unboxing Gearshift

Archive of my Unboxing Videos

Unboxing Gearshift

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:39 pm

What: Gearshift Tech Element Trap Master
Where Did You Get It: Toys'R'US
What Did It Cost: $15.99 plus tax (BOGO40%)
What Was Stock Like: Well Stocked, I expect that to change after Black Friday

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Unboxing Gearshift

Postby Omenix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:03 pm

We didn't even get the option to preorder her, she never came to our shores except for a small amount at the eb expo,but that was only if you played the game and the eb expo was the day after trap team released, so there was really no point in going id I could stay home and play trap team. But I actually think she looks like a really fun character, but activision is being cruel and making us wait to 2015 or pay $40 for something worth $20. To make it worse shes probably part of a wave so youll be even further overstocked with her,,while we have to wait an extra month, and by that point the amount of shipments stores receive will have greatly reduced making her really rare.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:17 am

Can you just order her from over here?
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Thats a possibility, but with the shipping costs its almost the same as scalping, except the scalpers dont get benefits. She does look like a great character though, fingers crossef she has an individual release, perhaps wave 3.5, so shell be easier to come by. With such a busy end of year coming, new nintendo games, consoles, amiibo, skylanders wave 2 and finishing of the christmas shopping, however maybe in the new year. Is it true that theres a way to get free shipping? Would that extend overseas?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:49 am

You know that is why I suggested it...I'm not sure how the shipping would pan out. I've "nearly" ordered from Amazon Germany/France and EB Games in Australia, but have never done it.

I'd imagine it would cost enough to make it a poor decision as you predict, but can't say for sure...If the flat rate applied it would be worth it.

When I buy from Amazon I almost always get over the $35 threshold for "Free Super Saver Shipping." It ships as fast as standard (transit time wise), they just kind of stall out the "get the stuff in the box" phase by 2-4 ridiculous days.

If I were you I'd put 2x Gearshift in the kart with a CD, or something around $10 and see what it does on the shipping tab...If it is ridiculous, just don't finalize the transaction. I just checked and she is still in stock and listed at $14.96.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Unboxings