[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

Hello

Postby Plaag » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:07 am

Great to finally join, though I've been lurking as a non member for a long time. Skylanders has been a passion since it came out - one of the few games that allows me to play with my wife that she also enjoys.
I've watched 1ofWiisdom since the SSA days on YouTube. Been one of the people to help with the Topps cards information on the Blog back in the day. And must say I enjoy the pack opening videos and especially love the research side of things what with being a math guy. Do have Excel files for so many Skylander things.
Hope to contribute however I can and make this a great place to visit.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Re: Hello

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Hey Plaag---Welcome to SkylanderClub!

You've been around since SSA?...Very Nice! Glad to have you.
It sounds like you may be just the kind of Portal master that would have fun contributing to the Skylander Club Un-Official Strategy Guide!
(see )
I also got into Skylanders as a way to have fun with my wife and son. I have to admit that somewhere along the line it became more my hobby than theirs...lol. Funny but my son has been a bit re-energized by the Imaginators this year. He loves to create nintendo Wii characters so creating Imaginators seems a natural fun extension for him.
Anyway, hope to see you around the Forums.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Introductions