[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - 1ofWiisdom Here

1ofWiisdom Here

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

1ofWiisdom Here

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Hey Everyone,

1ofWiisdom here :mrgreen: Just setting up the forum and testing everything out!

This board was something I had received a lot of requests on over the years and figured now was as good a time as any. People were looking for a place they could discuss the game, share strategies, successful hunts, and buy/sell/trade their Skylanders.

I hope this forum serves you well as a place to discuss all things Skylanders, make some friends, compare high scores, share news, and even work towards completing your collection etc.!

Let me know if you have any questions, or ideas!

Also, please note that I manually activate accounts to (hopefully) prevent spammers...That means you might register and it may take me a few hours to active your account, but this is something I should be able to do each night, so just hang tight.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: 1ofWiisdom Here

Postby pbacchi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Hey 1ofWiisdom !!
pbacchi
Rookie

Postby PortalMasterTim » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:54 am

Thanks for the invite I'm glad to be here to talk about Skylanders and everything related!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:49 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:50 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:32 pm

After the strom of trap team we have to do the MK8 lol
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:22 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:22 pm

MK8 all day. But trap is herr and we got to play that! It will be real hard for me since I'm liven the Hyrule warriors! Boom!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:29 pm

I heard the online for MK8 has dies down since the update, it has to do with the "VR" stuff that I don't want to get into. The other reasons I heard/know of personally was pretty much everyone bought Hyrule Warriors and now Smash Brothers is out for the 3DS.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:46 pm

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Next