[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Hi

Hi

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

Hi

Postby Camulus75 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello! My name is Steve, username is Camulus75 which is also my PSN ID. I invite all PS3/PS4 portal masters to send me a friend request, just message me here first with your PSN ID. I don't accept from people I do not know :D
My story is, I am sure, similar to other adult players. Got hooked while playing it with our kid and now stuck on it... LOL. My youngest fell in love with it just as SSA was coming out and soon after SG lost interest. For a time we were collecting at the same time and we had competing collections. My interest waned for a short time and then due to a lack of interesting titles for PS4, I picked up SSF in January and I've been enjoying ever since. Just recently got my Platinum trophy for SSF and plan on going back and doing the same for the first two. Anyways.. looking forward to getting to know some new people and discussing our mutual obsession!
Camulus75
Rookie

Re: Hi

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:13 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum!
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:30 am

Nice story...welcome aboard! Have your kids come back around, or are you still solo? I was always curious if the Swappers, or ability to play as villains might draw in younger players who felt they had outgrown the franchise etc.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:11 am

Glad you still loven the game! Welcome!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Camulus75 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:54 am

Camulus75
Rookie

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Cool...yeah, I imagine young girls would have a hard time resisting the Minis, lol...Hope you can get her back into playing a bit more...great way to spend some quality time.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:07 am

Minis are just the greatest. So glad that they made the old ones work too!!!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:59 pm

HI! It's nice to meet another parent that got hooked on the game.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Return to Introductions